My Little Corner of the World

Thoughts on raising and homeschooling a special needs child who has Aspergers, Tourettes, and ADHD. The life of a domestic goddess. Documenting the life of Superman (11 yrs) and Ladybug (4 yrs).

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sometimes you just want to smack a person

To the woman who was out walking her dog this morning, and witnessed my son collapse on the sidewalk in a heap of stress and tears....you know who you are. You decided to walk by me, look down at my son and comment "been there done that. But MY kid stopped having temper tantrums at 2." Well you can just go to hell.

You want to know WHY he was a in a heap on the sidewalk? We were about to leave for school at the time we always do, but he had to pee. So those added 5 mins in the bathroom threw off his entire morning routine. It meant we were 5 mins late getting out the door. It meant he missed his 5 mins on the slide before the bell rang so when we tried running to school and the bell rang on the way, he collapsed in a puddle of tears. His routine is his lifeline so his last day at school was spent glued to my thigh and not wanting me to leave, but not wanting to miss his last day either.

And you had to prance by with your snarky remark which only served to make the situation worse.

Bite me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home