My Little Corner of the World

Thoughts on raising and homeschooling a special needs child who has Aspergers, Tourettes, and ADHD. The life of a domestic goddess. Documenting the life of Superman (11 yrs) and Ladybug (4 yrs).

Saturday, September 02, 2006

100% Angel

That's the message my MIL wanted to tell me about Superman. Dear friends of ours were moving on Thursday so she came over to watch the kids so I could go over and help. DH was already at their new place as he had the chance to take the day off to help. Things between Superman and my MIL had been a little rocky since they had a falling out in July and they've been trying to get back on track. Well they had themselves a little talk and they made a deal. Superman wouldn't use the voice that MIL didn't like and MIL in turn wouldn't use the voice that he didn't like.

So I left them and headed out to my friend's house. MIL called me today to say that Superman was 100% an angel. She was floored that there were not any meltdowns, any power plays, nothing. What a relief. Superman told her he was going to go to bed that night and dream about all the fun they had together.

Ladybug is also keeping quite busy. She's a lean mean walking machine. She started a week ago and is quite impressed and proud of herself.

Right now the kids are playing together on the floor and laughing like crazy people. Man, I love my kids.

1 Comments:

Blogger A proud granddaughter said...

It sounds like it was a great day for everyone!!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home