My Little Corner of the World

Thoughts on raising and homeschooling a special needs child who has Aspergers, Tourettes, and ADHD. The life of a domestic goddess. Documenting the life of Superman (11 yrs) and Ladybug (4 yrs).

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The report is in

After coming to the conclusion that the hospital lied to me about when they mailed the report, I went down there to get a copy. I made it clear I wasn't leaving until I had it. The report was supposed to be mailed to me by the middle of June. It never came. Then after a rather long game of phone tag with the staff...or rather I would call and no one would call back...I finally found out that the doctor was on vacation until September and I insisted she get in touch with me. She did and I was assured the report would be done and mailed August 2. It never arrived. Then I when I called on the 11th, I was told it was already mailed on the 9th. Finally, the 21st rolls around and still nothing. I just don't get why they would blatantly lie about it.

So the report is in my hands although I'm confused as to why my personal medical history has to be in my son's report. I really don't feel like broadcasting my history to HIS professionals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home