My Little Corner of the World

Thoughts on raising and homeschooling a special needs child who has Aspergers, Tourettes, and ADHD. The life of a domestic goddess. Documenting the life of Superman (11 yrs) and Ladybug (4 yrs).

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

She doesn't get it from me

I wonder where my daughter gets her girly girl tendencies from. It's not me. I'm not into dresses unless I absolutely have to. I'm pretty low maintenance and more a natural gal.

But she's quite happy to prance around in a summer dress. I didn't pick out her clothes this morning, she did. And she's sporting a cotton dress from Old Navy and is mighty proud of her pigtails.

Yet she's also a rough and tumble girl too. If Superman and I are getting rough on the floor, and he's climbing all over me. She makes sure to wiggle her way in there as well. I think that's their new favourite game together. It's call tackle Mum. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home