My Little Corner of the World

Thoughts on raising and homeschooling a special needs child who has Aspergers, Tourettes, and ADHD. The life of a domestic goddess. Documenting the life of Superman (11 yrs) and Ladybug (4 yrs).

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Onwards and Upwards

I had a fabulous meeting at Superman's school on Tuesday. It was short and sweet (it's usually long and involved) so that was a nice change. The plan is that after March Break ends and we return to school, Superman will start attending from 11:30am-3:30pm. Right now he starts his day at 1pm. So that's a big step in the right direction. The staff is seeing the same positive changes in Superman that we're seeing at home and it's going to open a lot of doors for him.

I haven't talked about Ladybug in awhile. She's about as girly girl as it gets. She just got over a case of the flu and one morning when she woke up, after spending a restless night battling a fever of 103, she INSISTED that I let her wear her black mary janes (while still clothed in PJ's I might add) and she also wanted her hair in a ponytail. I guess there was a public to impress that I wasn't aware of.

Her son still rises and sets on her big brother and several times a day I find the two of them giggling like crazy people as they play.

So that's news from our little corner. Hope all is well with you. xxoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home