My Little Corner of the World

Thoughts on raising and homeschooling a special needs child who has Aspergers, Tourettes, and ADHD. The life of a domestic goddess. Documenting the life of Superman (11 yrs) and Ladybug (4 yrs).

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A moment worth celebrating

We made it through the entire grocery store today without a single meltdown and only about 2 mins of high anxiety. I brought my iPod so he could listen to his music if it was too overstimulating. When I asked him if he wanted to listen to it, he would say "No. I'm okay right now." To most this would be nothing, to us, it's the world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that I am always thinking of you. I have Tuesdays off, so anytime you need a coffee pal, let me know!

Deb xx

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home