My Little Corner of the World

Thoughts on raising and homeschooling a special needs child who has Aspergers, Tourettes, and ADHD. The life of a domestic goddess. Documenting the life of Superman (11 yrs) and Ladybug (4 yrs).

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

First bee sting

Camp called me just before 2:30pm to tell me that Superman had been stung by a bee....twice. First sting was on his index finger, second sting was just above his right eye. That second one hurt like you wouldn't believe! The poor monkey is still somewhat swollen around his eye and the throbbing seems to come and go. Since it's his first sting, we need to watch him for an allergic reaction for the next 24 hours.

Due to his reaction to that, we have to miss Family Night at camp. He's extremely disappointed and after several meltdowns has finally made some peace with it. I think camp overall today was a bust. Poor kid can't seem to catch a break.

As for me, I'm ready for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home