My Little Corner of the World

Thoughts on raising and homeschooling a special needs child who has Aspergers, Tourettes, and ADHD. The life of a domestic goddess. Documenting the life of Superman (11 yrs) and Ladybug (4 yrs).

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What a start to the day!

We were outside waiting for the bus to pick up Superman and bring him to camp. Ladybug has become quite adventureous while outdoors and was walking around, holding on to Superman's hand. She lost her balance and did a nosedive into the pavement. Little munchkin chipped a tooth. Of course this happened just seconds before the bus arrived so I'm standing there with one child singing "the wheels on the bus go round, and round" while the other is screaming and I've got blood smeared across my chest and shoulder. I'm sure at that one moment, not a single car that drove by envied me at all. LOL

Good news is that it's just a small chip on her tooth, no nerve damage (she can eat and drink just fine) and it's not loose as far as I can tell. Kind of hard to get a 15 mos old to sit still AND let you stick your finger in her mouth while asking to look at her teeth. I think she's fine. She got over it in 2 mins. However, it took me a little bit longer. Isn't that always the case?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home