My Little Corner of the World

Thoughts on raising and homeschooling a special needs child who has Aspergers, Tourettes, and ADHD. The life of a domestic goddess. Documenting the life of Superman (11 yrs) and Ladybug (4 yrs).

Friday, December 07, 2007

The new EA is hired

I'm feeling encouraged by the good news! I heard that the new EA is hired. Ms. S (secondary EA) trained with a woman who she really hit it off with. During the meeting on Tuesday she brought up this woman's name as a possibility for the EA placement. She really enjoys her and given that Ms. S is already working with Superman, knows how he operates, and feels that the two would be a good match, I think it's a wise choice. The good thing is that we're not going into this blindly, wondering what personality type we got.

Ms. B (Principal) also suggested that Superman may feel more comfortable with the new EA when he finds out that Ms. S already knows her. I definitely agree.

I forgot to ask about a start date though. Hopefully on Monday.

Yesterday Superman and Ms. D took a ton of pictures of all of their favourites places in the school and things they liked to do together so today he's busy printing them out in Ms. B's office.

I told him that after school I would be sure to spoil him. He can put on his pj's when he comes home, have snacks, play his Nindtendo DS and he asked if I would put a fire on for him in the fireplace and let him drink hot chocoate. You bet I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home