My Little Corner of the World

Thoughts on raising and homeschooling a special needs child who has Aspergers, Tourettes, and ADHD. The life of a domestic goddess. Documenting the life of Superman (11 yrs) and Ladybug (4 yrs).

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stop the world I want to get off

Superman's favourite EA that he adores is leaving. Very valid reasons, medical leave. But I'm heartbroken for him. So he's left again. We're short staffed again. He has to start with someone new again. And there's just never any guarantee that who you get really knows what they're doing or they'll be a good fit. That class has seen 3 EA's leave already this year. When can he catch a break? We've been up against a brick wall for 3 years. I feel done.

1 Comments:

Blogger A proud granddaughter said...

My heart goes out to you both.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home